Thursday, September 27th: 6pm-10pm
- Original American concept car art will be on display by Ken Vendley, Don Butler, Bill Schmidt, and a host of other designers that worked for the major Detroit automakers during the 1940s through the 1970s.
- Famed fashion photographer Len Steckler’sestate will release “Mad to Mod”, a collection of rare and never before seen photographs from the late 1950s to the early 1960s, which he shot for Vogue and Cosmopolitan tha
t include top models Wilhelmina, Suzy Parker, Barbara Bach, and Lauren Hutton.
- Unpublished celebrity photos from Milton H. Greene (March 14, 1922 -August 8, 1985) including John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe, Gene Kelly, and Paul Newman.
- Rare Vintage and Original Movie Posters, featuring a French Casablanca poster which is one of very few that exist today, in addition to classics such as the 1950s sci-fi Creature From The Black Lagoon, groundbreaking drama On The Waterfront, 1960s James Bond, Jaws, Indiana Jones, and a collection of rare vintage and original Star Wars posters from around the world spanning from the original film to the latest release The Last Jedi.
- Photographs from the vault of Ray Gun and Bikini Magazine photographer/photo editor Stephen Stickler, which feature the famous faces of Iggy Pop, Charlize Theron, Chris Cornell, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Kate Winslet, Foo Fighters, Vin Diesel, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Work by famed Rock Photographer Neil Zlozower will be on display, with never before seen fine art photography featuring David Bowie, Tom Petty, Van Halen, Prince, and more.
- A classic collection of fine art photography documenting the early history of pop music by photographers Bill Spilka, Fred W. McDarrah, Maurice Seymour, James Kriegsmann, Frank Kuchirchuk, Robert Alderson, Michael Montfort, Skippy Adelman, Ted Williams, Herb Snitzer, David B. Hecht who shot classic images of the great American Jazz artists Miles Davis, Louis Armstrong, and Billie Holiday, to the psychedelic rock era of Jimi Hendrix, the Rolling Stones, and The Beatles.
- Contemporary rock and roll fine art photographers include Jay Blakesberg’s seminal images of the Grateful Dead, U2, Led Zeppelin, Snoop Dogg and Green Day; Dennis Morris who shot British punk rockers the Sex Pistols and reggae legend Bob Marley; Eddie Malluk worked with the premier figures of 1980’s metal such as Motorhead, Mötley Crüe and Guns N’ Roses; and Joe Giron who shot grunge artist royalty Nirvana and Soundgarde
- A unique collection of art by famed rock and movie poster artist T.A.Z. (aka Jim Evans), including Jim’s collaboration with street artist RISK, as well as unpublished rock posters, a series of super stylized pop icons art pieces in collaboration with Richard Duardo, the inventive printmaker referenced as “the Warhol of the West,” commissioned in the 1980’s which feature Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, James Dean, Madonna, Sylvester Stallone, Marlon Brando, Sean Connery, and more.
“We are proud to debut the show and bring this unique experience to Los Angeles, with a thoughtfully curated environment that makes discovering and purchasing art enjoyable” said Pierre Vudrag, Founder of Limited Runs and creator of the Pop Art Photo Show. “We scour the globe working with the top sellers, artists and photographers to find the rarest and most valuable art. Included in the installations will be several unpublished or never before seen collections including the concept car art, the Milton Green, Stephen Stickler and Len Steckler images. There really is something for everyone.”