- This event has passed.
StartEngine ICO 2.0 Spring Summit
April 20 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
For more information visit StartEngineSummit.com
Early Bird Tickets ending soon, don’t miss out on discounted pricing!
Keynote Speakers JUST announced:
- Brock Pierce (Chairman, Bitcoin Foundation)
- Lou Kerner (Partner at CryptoOracle.io)
What’s New for the ICO StartEngine ICO 2.0 Spring Summit
StartEngine’s first ICO Summit took place just three months ago, and the industry has already transformed dramatically.
In early 2018, the SEC issued bulletins ordering individual companies to halt their ICOs, ordered subpoenas against their founders, and launched a crypto currency probe as well as a special enforcement unit to monitor non-compliant ICO activities.
While our November Summit focused on the future of regulation in the ICO space, our Spring Summit will focus on what is now a reality.
On April 20th, leaders from around the world will come together to discuss how to navigate these regulations and help investors find the path to liquidity at the ICO 2.0 Spring Summit.
Purchasing a ticket will provide a forum to:
- Hear from top speakers and experts on blockchain technologies and crypto assets
- Network with top investors, advisors, founders, and thought leaders
- Learn actionable insights and how to leverage an ICO for your business
- Meet startups using ICOs to innovate and disrupt some of the largest industries
- Kick off the Summit with a breakfast buffett, network with new contacts over a catered lunch, and close with a hosted Cocktail Party to continue conversations and enjoy the Santa Monica sunset overlooking the beach
The Summit content will be curated to include the latest insights, trends, and forecasts which will empower you to stay ahead of the market by learning from experts such as:
- Howard Marks (CEO at StartEngine and Co-Founder at Activision/Blizzard)
- David Moss (CTO at EOS)
- David Siemer (Co-Founder at Wavemaker Partners)
- Chris Sweis (Chief Mobile Officer at Juno Wallet)
- Jeff Marks (Partner at Alliacne Legal Partners)
- Sona Karakashian (Corporate Associate at Inventus Law)
- Anil Advani (Managing Partner, Inventus Law)
- and more to be announce
Panel Topics will include:
- Structuring an ICO 2.0
- Cryptocurrency Token Economy and Innovation
- Are ICOs disrupting Venture Capital?
- The State of ICO Regulation
- Path to Liquidity
- Are Airdrops the next ICO model?
- ICO Litigation Update: Rescission + Class Action
- Crypto Whale Investor Panel
Visit StartEngineSummit.com for more on Panels
I would like to learn more about sponsoring the summit.
Great! StartEngine is excited to offer companies a unique opportunity to reach an expansive group of cryptocurrency enthusiasts in person and via livestream with tiered sponsorship packages. Please submit your information here.
I would like to be part of the ICO pitch competition. How do I apply?
If you are interested in pitching, please apply here.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email [email protected] with any questions regarding the StartEngine ICO 2.0 Summit.